Pinnacle Regeneration Capital
The Pinnacle Regeneration Capital (PRC) team
provide the complementary development and investment skills
required to deliver successful housing-led regeneration.
The focus is on active value creation through the delivery of
mixed, balanced and well managed communities where people choose to
live. For us, successful housing-led regeneration will always
require a long term, 'patient capital' approach that recognises the
need to integrate different sources of funding with a blend of
PRC has three key responsibilities within the Group; namely
Investment, Development and Asset Ownership. Active projects and
- A 50% interest in Regenter (www.regenter.com) and a 50%
interest in the Myatt's Field North Housing PFI.
- Residential development opportunities:
- our 50/50 Joint Venture with Higgins Homes, is delivering 357
one and two bedroom homes for outright sale and 146 intermediate
shared ownership in partnership with Notting Hill Housing Trust.
- as part of a 50/50 Joint Venture with Cube Great Places, we are
delivering 86 family homes in Oldham, Greater Manchester.
- in partnership with Higgins Homes, we have been selected onto
to Westminster City Council's 'Developer Framework Panel for
Housing Renewal and Regeneration'.
- Regenter, has been selected onto the Greater London Authority
'London Development Panel'.
- Pinnacle Spaces Limited which is one of the UK's first
HCA-approved For Profit Register Providers. The purpose of Pinnacle
Spaces is to fund, own, retain and manage new Affordable Rent homes
and in the process help boost the supply of much needed new
affordable housing supply.